Fultonian Joins Community Bank, N.A. Consulting TeamAndrew Mangano brings financial expertise to bank
Andrew Mangano has joined Community Bank Wealth Management Group as a financial consultant in its Fulton and Oswego markets.
Mangano comes to the wealth management group with several years of financial planning experience and nonprofit agency work.
He received a bachelor’s degree in mathematics from SUNY-Potsdam and also holds an enrolled agent designation from the Internal Revenue Service.
Mangano resides in Fulton.
Community Bank Wealth Management offers investment, trust and insurance services through Community Bank, N.A. and its various subsidiaries.
- Turnaround Guy
- The New CEO At a Glance
- New CEO: Oswego Health Not Ready to Affiliate, Merge
New CEO Charles ‘Chuck’ Gijanto determined to get Oswego Health on right track
- Lights, Camera, Action!
- ‘Genius NY’ Competition to Award $5 Million to Tech Start-Up
- 8 Questions to Aiden McGuire, Destiny USA’s new marketing director
- Economic Meltdown
- Brotherhood Shaken
- Collaboration: Name of Game for Local Chambers of Commerce
- Snowy Outlook for Plowers
- Going Solar
- Matching Education With Jobs
- Commercial Real Estate: Buyer’s or Seller’s Market?
‘Do you use Facebook as part of your business — if so, how effective is it?’
Green Planet Grocery
Why I’m Concerned with the National Spelling Bee
IDA Supports Creation of 307 Jobs
L. Michael Treadwell