Fultonian Joins Community Bank, N.A. Consulting TeamAndrew Mangano brings financial expertise to bank
Andrew Mangano has joined Community Bank Wealth Management Group as a financial consultant in its Fulton and Oswego markets.
Mangano comes to the wealth management group with several years of financial planning experience and nonprofit agency work.
He received a bachelor’s degree in mathematics from SUNY-Potsdam and also holds an enrolled agent designation from the Internal Revenue Service.
Mangano resides in Fulton.
Community Bank Wealth Management offers investment, trust and insurance services through Community Bank, N.A. and its various subsidiaries.
- Putting Oswego On the Map
- A Newcomers’ View of Oswego
- Syracuse Area Sees Surge of New, Renovated Hotels
- Tourism Trends Tantalizing
- Q & A with Troy Waffner
- Marine Sanctuary Status Could Boost Local Economy
- Public Can Help Turn Lake Ontario into a Sanctuary
- A Roaring Success in Central Square
- New Tourism Website Takes Regional Approach
- Going Alone, Sort Of
- Meet Renato Mandanas
- DWI Arrests at an All-Time Low
- U.S. Car Crash Deaths Down, But Still Surpass Other Nations
- Is CNY A Good Place for Seniors?
- Transportation, Lack of Home Aides: Major Hurdles for Seniors in Oswego County
- Oswego County Ranks ‘Average’ in AARP Study
“What are your primary sources of news and why?”
Ontario Orchards’ Fall Jamboree
The Newspaper Business is Dying, Right?
OOC Honors Local Organizations, Businessmen