Fultonian Joins Community Bank, N.A. Consulting TeamAndrew Mangano brings financial expertise to bank
Andrew Mangano has joined Community Bank Wealth Management Group as a financial consultant in its Fulton and Oswego markets.
Mangano comes to the wealth management group with several years of financial planning experience and nonprofit agency work.
He received a bachelor’s degree in mathematics from SUNY-Potsdam and also holds an enrolled agent designation from the Internal Revenue Service.
Mangano resides in Fulton.
Community Bank Wealth Management offers investment, trust and insurance services through Community Bank, N.A. and its various subsidiaries.
- 'I Am That Lady'
Oswego resident Lauren Greutman reinvents herself and gets wide recognition
- Q&A With James Walsh about Consensus CNY
- Project Phoenix Helps Women Become Entrepreneurs
- War on Poverty
- Silver Lining
- Commercial Properties Challenge Sellers
- Route 31 Growth Spurt
- Favorite Haunt
- Is There a Hospitalist in the House?
- Young Entrepreneur Sets Sights on Hearing Loss
- Hospital-Acquired Conditions Oswego Gets High Marks
Are the Media Really Liberal? Or Conservative?
We Need to Voice Our Support of Upstate Nuclear Power Plants
Frank Castiglia Jr.