Fultonian Joins Community Bank, N.A. Consulting TeamAndrew Mangano brings financial expertise to bank
Andrew Mangano has joined Community Bank Wealth Management Group as a financial consultant in its Fulton and Oswego markets.
Mangano comes to the wealth management group with several years of financial planning experience and nonprofit agency work.
He received a bachelor’s degree in mathematics from SUNY-Potsdam and also holds an enrolled agent designation from the Internal Revenue Service.
Mangano resides in Fulton.
Community Bank Wealth Management offers investment, trust and insurance services through Community Bank, N.A. and its various subsidiaries.
- From Farm to Factory
New Huhtamaki plant manager has roots in local agriculture
- Dave Canale
- Where in the World is Sandra Scott?
- Rudy's Lakeside Drive-In
- Business Excellence Award Given to Fulton Animal Hospital, Eis House Restaurant
- 10 Onondaga County Businesses Honored
- Q&A with Jim Fox
- North Country: More Than Just Farmlands
- Making Oswego More Colorful
- Engage Your People, Grow Your Business…
- 200 Years of Oswego County
- From Pollster to Practitioner
- SUNY Oswego Ranks Low in Region on College Scorecard
- Empowering the Workforce
- Metal Maven
- SAM Accelerates Global Presence
- Leader of the Pack
- Banking on Outreach
- Oswego Woman Trains the Dogs Among Us
- Women Only
- A Successful Second Act
- Liverpool Career Counseling Business Celebrates 25 Years
- Is Exelon Next?
- Real Estate: End of an Era
- Staking his Claim
One Year After Clerk Kim Davis’ Debacle
10 Regions Competing for Up To $750 Million
Martin A. Dietrich