Fultonian Joins Community Bank, N.A. Consulting TeamAndrew Mangano brings financial expertise to bank
Andrew Mangano has joined Community Bank Wealth Management Group as a financial consultant in its Fulton and Oswego markets.
Mangano comes to the wealth management group with several years of financial planning experience and nonprofit agency work.
He received a bachelor’s degree in mathematics from SUNY-Potsdam and also holds an enrolled agent designation from the Internal Revenue Service.
Mangano resides in Fulton.
Community Bank Wealth Management offers investment, trust and insurance services through Community Bank, N.A. and its various subsidiaries.
- CNY Rising
- Meet Rob Simpson, President and CEO of CenterState CEO
Economic development officials have ambitious plans for transforming CNY’s economy and returning it to prosperity within five years. Will them work?
- Decision to Sell, Not an Easy One
- Spanning Tourism
- Growth Spurt at Ogdensburg Airport
- Increase Your Web Traffic
- One Million Cups Brings Business People Together
- A Home for CNY Inventors, Creators
- Megan Pecora, 25
- Keith Raymond, 31
- Glenn Zansitis, 31
- Chelsea Wahrendorf, 26
- Amanda Hughes, 35
- Gearing Up for Black Friday
- Can Mystery Shopping Help Your Company?
- The Man at the Fish Hatchery
- Selling Your Business? Buyers Could Be Your Own Employees
- Eastern Shore Associates: 100 Percent Owned by its Employees
- Succeeding at Succession
- Larry Lombardo Recognized by Multiple Sclerosis Group
On The Job
Step One Creative
Hey, You Guys, Listen Up
Federal Loan Programs Facilitate Local Business Development