DuFore's Jewelers

By Eric Anderson

    DuFore’s Jewelers first opened in 1956 on West Second Street in Oswego. Today, nearly 55 years after it originally opened, business is still going strong for the family owned and operated jewelry store. Originally started by John and Isabel DuF... [Subscriber-only content]


    This article is for Paid Print Subscribers ONLY.
    Already a Subscriber?
    Email Address:
    Click here to subscribe