Ethanol. Does It Make Sense to Produce It?Some critics say we'll spend more fossil fuell to produce ethanol than what we'll save. But that is the whole story.
By Chris Motola
Ethanol is not a new fuel by any means. In fact, Henry Ford designed an automobile that ran on the fuel a century ago. Oil at that time was a cheaper, more efficient fuel and America’s domestic oil production was still more than a half a century away... [Subscriber-only content]
- Will the Chambers Merge?
Advocates spell out advantages for Oswego and Fulton chambers in becoming one unified organization
- The Ethanol Plant
- Ethanol. Does It Make Sense to Produce It?
- Northeast Biofuels Gets First Neighbor
- In The Driver's Seat
- Oswego Recycling Ready to Roll
- Business Goal: Recycle 500 Tons Weekly
- Community Bank's New Big Boss
- Key Bank Gets High Marks in Survey
- Rising Star
- Reverse Mortgages. Should You Consider It?
- Fishing in Pulaski
- Pulaski Group to Create Greenway Corridor
- When a New Wal-Mart Comes to Town
Learning the Basics at Western Auto
What Do You Think of the Proposed Merger Between Greater Oswego and Oswego County Chambers?
Turning Stone Resort & Casino
Pretending to Be Someone Else to Get the News
Industrial Parks Critical to Business Attraction
The Great Oswego River
Generation Now. Oswego County's New Leaders